School Groups should contact the Booking Officer for rates and arrangements. The following information is not applicable to schools.
Group Bookings are available for bookings of 4 or more rooms, and are subject to the following additional terms. For the best chance of getting preferred dates season a completed booking form should be returned prior to the end of January,
For smaller bookings, or one night stays, please use the online booking engine.
Additional Terms for Group Bookings
- Minimum 3 night stay (July to September), with all rooms to be booked for the same dates.
- Lodge facilities (including common areas) will not be available before check-in at 4pm, or after check-out at 10am. If use of the lodge is needed after 10am then an extra night’s accommodation should be booked. Luggage storage after checkout is available.
- Groups are strongly encouraged to book 6 rooms. Bookings for fewer rooms will be allocated in a second round based on remaining availability.
- Based on the information provided, the Booking Officer will provide a quotation with proposed dates. To confirm the booking a single credit/debit card must be provided and the quotation paid in full within 48 hours of the time the quotation is sent.
- A responsible person from each room must accompany the lodge manager on a briefing tour on arrival at the lodge.
- Once confirmed, group bookings are not refundable, and dates cannot be changed. Substitutions are allowed if a person in the original booking is unable to attend.
- Groups are responsible for removing all their rubbish and recycling from the mountain at the end of their stay.